Monday, April 18, 2011

The Count Down Has Begun.

Well, Gene and I have less than two weeks left here in Coleville. Our household goods shipment was picked up on Tuesday, April 12, 2011. Our storage pack up is scheduled for Tuesday, April 26, 2011 and our Express Shipment is scheduled for Thursday, April 28, 2011. Phillip will be frocked on Wednesday, April 27, 2011. He is getting frocked because he wants to go into his new duty station with his new rank pinned on. However, he won't actually get promoted until sometime around August of this year. As for my knee, things are going well. I have been in physical therapy for two weeks now and I should be off of my crutches by the end of this week. The doctor said that it will take a total of about 6 months before I'm actually back to normal (whatever that is) and that in about 3 months I can actually get back on the tred mill to run. I am looking forward to that. I have gaind some weight over the last couple of months because I haven't been able to do any exercise. Well, so much for our happenings for now. I will update again as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment