Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Closer Leaving Gets the Harder It Gets

Okay, the closer time gets for us to leave the harder it gets. I love this place and all of the people that I have met here. Gene and I have one week and two days left. I received a phone call this morning from the people that handle assigning the contracts to the movers and they wanted to move our storage pack up date from Tuesday, April 26th to tomorrow, April 21st. So, tonight we spent the evening going through everything seperating out what is going into storage, what is going in our express shipment and what is going with us in our suitcases. This is not easy stuff when you don't have but one good leg and one bum one. Phillip came home and jumped right into helping with the chore. We were able to get most of it done in just a couple of hours, thank goodness.

As for my knee, I am 5 weeks post-op and my physical therapy is going well. I have begun to walk without crutches and that in it self is exhausting. I'm really hoping to get myself to the point of being able to walk without a limp.

Okay that's it for now. I'll try and update again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment